Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,051 (€597) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)