Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,743 (€382) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)