Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,112 (元3,765) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)