Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,129 (元1,506) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)