Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,739 (€635) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (21 minutes ago)