Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,757 (€361) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)