Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,529 (€3,468) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨191,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (10 minutes ago)