Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,543 (22,756 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)