Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.608 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,990 (777 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)