Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.564 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,781 (878 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)