Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,059 (358 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)