Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.762 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,072 (441 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)