Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,433 (руб 14,385) in Nal'chik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)