Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,155 (8,430 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (35 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)