Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,961 (17,335 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)