Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,443 (16,541 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)