Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.961 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,292 (19,015 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (35 minutes ago)