Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,141 (47,127 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)