Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,467 (руб 16,950) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)