Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,001 (руб 31,145) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)