Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,012 (﷼ 8,876) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨150,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (18 minutes ago)