Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,105 (332,586 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)