Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,340 (265,472 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)