Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05464 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,744 (562,671 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)