Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05498 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,781 (1,360,084 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)