Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,886 (Shilling65,000) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)