Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,778 (Shilling347,925) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨198,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)