Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,528 (Shilling38,527) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)