Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,379 (¥72,775) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (38 minutes ago)