Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,466 (¥34,894) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (40 minutes ago)