Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,115 (¥30,221) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (34 minutes ago)