Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,119 (¥66,555) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (30 minutes ago)