Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,270 (¥45,239) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)