Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,296 (¥24,801) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)