Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,237 (¥43,947) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)