Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,327 (¥67,112) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)