Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,139 (2,891 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (41 minutes ago)