Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.206 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,152 (21,255 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨140,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)