Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,363 (3,282 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)