Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.839 INR / FJD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,800 (1,258 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)