Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,298 (руб 92,960) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)