Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 102% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,866 (354,723 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)