Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨36,448 in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)