Cost of living comparison between Mysore, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)