Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,373 (5,468₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)