Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,591 (11,587₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)