Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03080 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,167 (5,038,210 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨144,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)