Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03064 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,702 (5,571,882 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨158,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)