Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02937 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,842 (641,615 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)