Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02890 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,274 (1,324,297 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)