Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,431 ($439) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (about 1 hour ago)