Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.840 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,723 ($196) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)