Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.589 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,568 (﷼ 111) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)