Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.084 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,942 (﷼ 166) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)