Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.120 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,146 (﷼ 139) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)