Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.762 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨397,648 (﷼ 2,329) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨322,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)