Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,868 (﷼ 163) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)