Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.033 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,275 (﷼ 113) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)