Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.255 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,043 (﷼ 245) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)