Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 242% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,702 (₨65,484) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)