Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,716 (€565) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)