Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.830 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨277,000 (€3,470) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)