Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,431 (€3,300) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨213,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)