Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,680 (€242) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (44 minutes ago)