Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.587 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨294,362 (€3,608) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨234,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)