Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,723 (€309) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)