Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨542,616 (€6,858) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨408,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)