Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,572 prices entered by 616 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,077 in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)