Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,581 (₨33,152) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)