Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,866 (₨69,532) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (19 minutes ago)