Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,544 (₨54,467) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)