Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.711 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,707 (RM2,082) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)