Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.405 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,651 (RM2,184) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (38 minutes ago)