Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,723 ($339) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)