Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,498 ($786) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)