Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05734 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,173 (1,624,899 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (16 minutes ago)