Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,500 (221,380 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)