Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨32,793 (602,692 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)