Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05575 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,882 (500,098 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)