Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05538 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,750 (338,589 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)