Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.665 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,537 (1,813KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)