Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.335 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,135 (969KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)