Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.127 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,915 (375KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)