Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.073 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,001 (870KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)