Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,751 (R$ 4,279) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)