Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14753 INR / KMF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,359 (165,107 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)