Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14501 INR / KMF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,209 (160,055 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (43 minutes ago)