Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.055 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,554 (111 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)