Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.512 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,905 (Mex$ 4,814) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (36 minutes ago)