Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,122 (Mex$ 9,893) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)