Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.077 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,368 (C$433) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)