Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,848 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.190 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,606 (C$500) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (39 minutes ago)