Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.364 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,198 ($U11,507) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)