Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.289 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,195 ($U9,697) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)