Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,155 ($U18,158) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)