Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,111 ($U80,824) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨139,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)