Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,644 ($U9,556) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)