Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.382 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,071 ($U7,587) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)