Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,691 (R$ 1,069) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)