Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,491 (R$ 1,071) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (42 minutes ago)