Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,790 (R$ 6,089) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)