Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,153 (Mex$ 12,035) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)