Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,288 (COL$1,011,012) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)