Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,064 (COL$4,638,246) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (42 minutes ago)