Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,242 (COL$630,869) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (44 minutes ago)