Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,761 (COL$1,626,951) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (16 minutes ago)