Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 INR / JMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,625 (J$86,741) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)