Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / JMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,145 (J$409,821) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨164,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)