Cost of living comparison between Monsanto, Portugal and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,522 (€199) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)