Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49431 INR / LRD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨294,989 (596,773 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨226,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 2 hours ago)