Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 INR / LRD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 99% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,852 (35,111 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)