Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 INR / LRD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 98% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,812 (34,629 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)