Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,340 (Mex$ 3,985) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)